Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lego Maze

Lego and Marbles


Well, this is my first blog post in months, and I am just surfacing after a pretty hectic Summer! We are still living with my parents and most of our belongings are in storage, but its all working out ok!

I thought I would try and catch up on things we have done over the Summer, and why not start with two of our favourite things - Marbles and Lego!

We decided to make a Lego Maze. Its such a simple idea, you just need some lego bricks - any size work - a lego base plate, again any size, a marble, and some imagination!



You can make them as intricate or as simple as you like. Olly took the plain route which was very effective:


 Thomas took the more elaborate route, and had doors to go through and obstacles to jump over! Both were great fun and actually played with for many days..




As always if you have got this far, thank you! Look out for the next post on Egg Crystals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment