Friday 18 October 2013

Duct Tape Fun

I have been looking forward to this activity getting picked as I was sure they would love it and it was something we had never done before!

Its very simply, I wrapped the boys in duct tape with the sticky bit facing out. Then I tipped a jar of pasta on the floor and they rolled around trying to "pick" it all up! 



They really did love this, but I had been very stingy on the duct tape so I had to add more!


They rolled around for about 15 mins!





It wasn't overly successful at picking up the pasta, although some was collected



Thomas tried with his feet:



Then they asked to be tied together!


That was hilarious as a spectator!

Finally as I am sooo kind  (!!) I let them hoover it all up!





I actually think they enjoyed this more than the duct tape itself!

As always thank you for scrolling down!












No comments:

Post a Comment