Thursday 23 January 2014

Stress ball people "Squidgies"

I really though this was going to be an easy/quick activity, but let me tell you it was not nearly as easy as I had thought it was!

You need a balloon, salt (although we used flour first, we discovered it is MUCH easier with salt!) and funnel and then glue and bits to decorate...


Fill the balloon with the salt/flour, this was much messier than it needed to be! We literally redecorated the kitchen in flour!

Then tie a knot in the balloon...


Then you can let your imagination run wild with decorating your squidgy man!, I like the wobbly eye, Olly does not! As it turns out the wobbly eye does actually fall off once you start playing! Our Squidgies were not as firm as they should be I think I managed to get too much air in the balloon. They should keep their shape once you stretch them.




After a hard day of being played with at school they look warn out!



Thank you as alawys for getting to the bottom!

P.S I'd love a comment.....

2 comments:

  1. I found this site on Google. It was excellent and very informative. As a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Thanks for posting.

    Click to Promotional stress balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your website is very cool. This website has got really useful info on it!

    ReplyDelete