Wednesday 18 September 2013

Activites in a Pot

We have completed the Summer List so what next....

The boys love doing activities (I love doing activities with the boys!) so I have compiled another list but have cut it up and put each activity in a pot so that the boys can pull out an activity when we have time and away we go!

Today was the first day that we have had no plans after school so we began. Olly pulled out the first activity -

Making a Den


If you read my last blog about building a fort (Building a Fort) you will know that this is not my favourite activity so I was pleased to get it over and done with!

We did go for a very similar den as before with all the sofa cushions then we decided to get draw the curtains and snuggle up with torches to read some stories.



This was all going swimmingly until the dog got in and caused havoc! He totally destroyed the den and ended up sitting on top of us all!



We did manage to get back to the stories and all was well! The boys love building a den - mainly because they usually get to eat tea in it!


Looking forward to our next activities - I hope its one of my favourites next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment